Last updated: August 27th, 2020
What Information Do We Collect And How Do We Use It?
Information You Voluntarily Submit to the Website: We may collect personal information from you such as your name or email address. For example, you may voluntarily submit information to the Website by leaving a comment or subscribing to a newsletter.
Automatically-Collected Information: We automatically collect certain information about you and the device with which you access the Website. For example, when you use the Website, we will log your IP address, operating system type, browser type, referring website, pages you viewed, and the dates/times when you accessed the Website. We may also collect information about actions you take when using the Website, such as links clicked.
Cookies: We may log information using cookies, which are small data files stored on your browser by the Website. We may use both session cookies, which expire when you close your browser, and persistent cookies, which stay on your browser until deleted, to provide you with a more personalized experience on the Website.
How Your Information May Be Used
We may use the information collected in the following ways:
- To operate and maintain the Website;
- To send you promotional information, such as newsletters. Each email promotion will provide information on how to opt-out of future mailings;
- To send you administrative communications, such as administrative emails, confirmation emails, technical notices, updates on policies, or security alerts;
- To respond to your comments or inquiries;
- To provide you with user support;
- To send you useful free content for your personal use;
- To track and measure advertising on the Website;
- To protect, investigate, and deter against unauthorized or illegal activity.
Third-Party Use Of Personal Information
We may share your information with third parties when you explicitly authorize us to share your information.
Additionally, the Website may use third-party service providers to service various aspects of the Website. Each third-party service provider’s use of your personal information is dictated by their respective privacy policies.
The Website currently uses the following third-party service providers:
Google Analytics – This service tracks Website usage and provides information such as referring websites and user actions on the Website. Google Analytics may capture your IP address, but no other personal information is captured by Google Analytics.
At this time, your personal information is not shared with any other third-party applications. This list may be amended from time to time at the Website’s sole discretion.
Except when required by law, we will not sell, distribute, or reveal your email addresses or other personal information without your consent.
From time to time, we may use anonymous data, which does not identify you alone, or when combined with data from other parties. This type of anonymous data may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. Examples of this anonymous data may include analytics or information collected from cookies.
Publicly Visible Information
If you leave a comment on the Website, certain information may be publicly visible.
Users may, at any time, prevent the setting of cookies, by the Website, by using a corresponding setting of your internet browser and may thus permanently deny the setting of cookies. Furthermore, already set cookies may be deleted at any time via an Internet browser or other software programs. This is possible in all popular Internet browsers. However, if users deactivate the setting of cookies in your Internet browser, not all functions of our Website may be entirely usable.
On the Website, you may subscribe to our newsletter, which may be used for advertising purposes. All newsletters sent may contain tracking pixels. The pixel is embedded in emails and allows an analysis of the success of online marketing campaigns. Because of these tracking pixels, we may see if and when you open an email and which links within the email you click. Also, this allows the Website to adapt the content of future newsletters to the interests of the user. This behavior will not be passed on to third parties.
We will never send you what we consider spam. We will only send information that we consider valuable.
Rights Related To Your Personal Information
Opt-out – You may opt-out of future email communications by following the unsubscribe links in our emails. You may also notify us at email@example.com to be removed from our mailing list.
Access – You may access the personal information we have about you by submitting a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Forget – In certain situations, you may request that we erase or forget your personal data. To do so, please submit a request to email@example.com
Please note that we may need to retain certain information for recordkeeping purposes or to complete transactions, or when required by law.
Sensitive Personal Information
The Website does not knowingly collect any personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16. If a parent or guardian believes that the Website has personally identifiable information of a child under the age of 16 in its database, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will use our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
If you have any concerns or questions related to Teravision Games, our products, or our website, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Last modified: August 27, 2021
Welcome to Captain Toonhead! Captain Toonhead is brought to you by Teravision Games LLC (“Teravision Games” or “We”). At Teravision Games, we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes:
- The types of information we may collect or that you may provide when you download, install, access, or use (collectively “use”) our game, “Captain Toonhead” (the “Game”); and
- Our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies only to information we collect through the Game and in email, text, and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with the Game.
This policy DOES NOT apply to information that:
- We collect offline, or
- You provide to or is collected by any third party (see Third-Party Information Collection).
The Game may contain links to third-party websites, products or services. The Game may also display content from third parties. Information collected by third parties is governed by those third parties’ privacy policies. We encourage you to read these before providing information on or through them.
Teravision Games LLC will be the entity responsible for your data.
Children Under the Age of 16
The Game is not intended for children under 16 years of age, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Game, from two sources:
- You, either directly when provide it to us or automatically when you use the Game; and
- Third parties.
Information You Provide Directly Through the Game
When using the Game, you may provide us with certain types of information which may include, information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, username, platform id, email address, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”).
- Personal information that you provide directly to the third party marketplace where you purchase the Game (“Marketplace”), for example the Oculus Quest Store or the Steam Store, may be shared with us by these Marketplaces.
This information includes:
- Information that you provide when you sign up for a Marketplace account.
- Information that you provide when you purchase the Game.
- Information that you provide if you contact us directly, for example, for customer support.
Information Collected Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you use the Game it may use technology to automatically collect:
- Usage Details. When you use the Game, the Marketplace account which you use to access and/or log into the Game may automatically collect certain details of your access to and use of the Game including your account id, traffic data, location data, logs, and other gameplay statistics and the resources that you access and use on or through the Game. We don’t collect this information firsthand, however the Marketplace may provide us with this information.
- Device Information. The Marketplace may collect, and may provide us with, information about your device and internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, and operating system.
If you do not want us to collect this information do not use the Game.
Information Collection Technologies
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information, to:
- Provide you with the Game, and any other information, products or services that you specifically request from us.
- Improve and optimize the Game and our users’ experiences.
- Fulfill any purpose for which you provide it.
- Carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To comply with our legal obligations.
- Notify you when Game updates are available, and of changes to any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To fulfill your purchases and send you rewards.
- Communicate with you about our offerings.
- To provide you with customer support.
- Prevent or investigate user complaints, possible fraud or other violations of our Terms of Service or for other security purposes.
The usage information we collect helps us to improve our Game and to deliver a better and more personalized experience by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size, demographics and usage patterns.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual or device without restriction.
In addition, we may disclose personal information that we collect, or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Teravision Games LLC’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Teravision Games LLC about our Services users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including our Terms of Service.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Teravision Games LLC, our customers or others.
Where, How and How Long We Store Your Information
We store your information securely in the United States using third-party vendors and hosting partners who implement industry standard security measures. By using the Services, you authorize us to transfer, store and process your information in the United States and any other country where we operate.
We keep your information only for the length of time necessary to fulfill the purposes for which the information was collected, or until you ask us to delete it, whichever occurs first. For example, if you have an account with us, we will retain the personal information associated with your account for the lifetime of your account, and for twelve months thereafter in case you wish to reactivate your account. If applicable laws require us to store your information for a longer period, then we will keep your information for the period of time required by law. When it is no longer necessary or required for us to retain your data, we will delete it.
Your Rights and Choices
Data Rights of European Residents
The laws of the European Economic Area and other territories provide their residents with certain data protection rights. If you are resident of the European Economic Area, these are your rights:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Teravision Games provide you with copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Teravision Games correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Teravision Games to complete information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to be forgotten – You have the right to request that Teravision Games erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Teravision Games restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Teravision Games’ processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Teravision Games transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Third-Party Information Collection
Some content or applications on the Game are served by third parties, for example the Marketplaces. When you use the Game or its content, certain third parties may use automatic information collection technologies to collect information about you or your device. These third parties may use tracking technologies to collect information about you when you download, access or use the Game. The information they collect may be associated with your personal information or they may collect information, including personal information, about your online activities over time and across different games, apps, and other online services. They may use this information to provide you with interest-based (behavioral) advertising or other targeted content.